This post contains affiliate links. We may earn money from the products mentioned in this post, but this is at no cost to you
The best ever easy no bake cherry ripe cheesecake that has to be tried immediately. This is a cheesecake to knock the socks off.
It’s not healthy, but it is delicious and the perfect way to spoil the one you love. Made with the ingredients that Australia loves.
The no Bake Cherry Ripe & Tim Tam Cheesecake has a crunchy, chocolately biscuit base with a creamy, sweet chocolate and Cherry Ripe delight. A dessert to impress!
Wait until you hear how quick and easy this baby is.
And yes, you still have time…
It is hump day, middle of the week. Perhaps you are thinking that you might be crawling to the end of the week and the idea of being able to create or present a delicious dinner for your lover, or group of friends, seems out of reach, mostly because you cant be bothered.
I’ll let you in on a secret.
I am struggling this week. Majorly.
I am officially back at work (yep, even mentally) and I am tired. I am a *little* behind on my blog work and to top it off, the recipe I had originally planned to share on Smart Party Planning, I lost.
Yep, I have the photos, but no recipe. Loser!
Don’t fret, I will find that baby, but this week I couldn’t and that’s cool, because I kind of like this one better.
Like all good recipes, this was created from tired, hunger and strolling up and down supermarket isles.
It was lunchtime, I headed to the supermarket to grab lunch (okay, I wanted chocolate) I actually wanted more than that. I wanted cheesecake (if I was superwoman, that would be my kryptonite).
So with chocolate in hand, a dash to the cold section and walking past a shelf of on sale biscuits.
I whipped this up, raced the sunset to take photos and had them ready for editing all in an hour.
Yep, it is quick, impressive and easy.
You need this recipe in your life 🙂
- 4 Tim Tams - crushed
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter- melted
- 20 grams dark or milk chocolate - roughly chopped
- 200 grams lite cream cheese (at room temperature)
- 2/3 cup lite sour Cream
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 Cherry Ripe bar- chopped roughly (+ 1 extra for decoration)
- Roughly break the Tim Tam's up in a small bowl. Add the melted butter and chocolate and stir until they are well combined. Divide in two and place in the bottom of two serving dishes equally.
- In a medium bowl, place the cream cheese, sour cream, vanilla extract, brown sugar and beat very well until no lumps remain, the sugar is well combined and the mixture is soft and creamy.
- Place the chopped Cherry Ripe into the cream cheese mixture and stir.
- Divide the cream cheese mixture between the serving glasses and decorate with extra chocolate and broken Cherry Ripe.
- Cover and place in the fridge until serving. The longer it sits, the texture will change and gain a thicker cheesecake texture.
What is your kryptonite?
Should you stay away from supermarkets when you are hungry?
I’d love to hear from you!
P.S- Happy Valentine’s Day. Whether you celebrate it or not, I hope you have a happy day and are reminded by someone how loved and special you are, because… you are!
Need some more recipe ideas? Check out our entire range of party food ideas that are perfect for the kids and adults too. There are plenty of homemade birthday cakes, cupcakes, cookies, chocolate popcorn and other delicious recipes that guests will all love.