This post contains affiliate links. We may earn money from the products mentioned in this post, but this is at no cost to you. Thank you for supporting Smart Party Planning.
If you are anything like me, Mother’s Day has crept up on you so quickly this year. When life gets so busy, it is so lovely to be able to have a day to relax and enjoy the company of your family.
I havn’t been able to give too much creative thought to Mother’s Day ideas this year, but luckily there are many great bloggers out there who have!
I have collected together five of my favourite ideas to share with you. If you like one of them, pop over to their awesome blog for the full details.
1. If you are someone who loves brunch, then this Bagel Bar by Giggles Galore might be just what you are looking for. Something simple and fun and a great way to unwind with the kids. I love how relaxing this brunch looks, and the kids would have an awesome time making their favourite bagel.
2. Maybe a Mother’s Day lunch is more your cup of tea. In that case, this Mother’s Day lunch by Crissy’s Crafts is absolutely adorable. This lunch is bright and breezy and would be sure to put a huge smile on mum’s face! All the bright colours in this lunch table just gives you that instant lift and spring in your step.
3. Perhaps you have your lunch or breakfast planned, but you are lacking some party decoration? If that’s the case, this gorgeous Mother’s Day banner by Ringmasters could be just the thing for you. And what’s even more exciting is that you can download the banner for free!
4. Alternatively you may be looking for a last minute gift idea, but something that is affordable for the kids. This Mother’s Day printable coupon book by I should be mopping the floor, would bring something fun for mum, but also something very helpful!
5. Finally, you may have all the above organised but you just need something to wrap your gift in. In that case this gorgeous hand made gift wrap by The Celebration Shoppe will be ideal. The kids will have great fun making this wrapping paper and mum would be thrilled to have the personal touch added to the gift.
Of course, don’t forget to also check out our craft idea for Mother’s Day, which is a jar full of love. You can read that post here.
Do you have any special plans for Mother’s Day this year?
I hope whatever you are doing you have a fantastic Mother’s Day with the special people in your life.
I am having a simple lunch at home and I looking forward to spending some quality relaxing time with family.
If you like this article, please SHARE and PIN it.
You can also keep up to date by subscribing to Smart Party Planning and don’t forget to download your FREE party checklist.
Thanks for reading