This post contains affiliate links. We may earn money from the products mentioned in this post, but this is at no cost to you
This Angry Birds birthday party will provide you with a ton of easy ideas for your own birthday party. With simple decoration and fun food you can create a party that boys and girls will love. A little bit of DIY will ensure that you have an easy party that all the kids will rave about.
If the kids love the Angry Birds game then an angry birds birthday party would be a unique and fun theme for them.
This Angry Birds birthday party was submitted by Patricia of Sweet Par-t. It is an awesome example of how you can create a spectacular party with little fuss and more importantly, on a budget. You will also find other easy ideas to create your own Angry Birds birthday party with ease.
If bright and bubbly is what you are looking for, then this party is definitely it.
Patricia said about the party planning “This party was on a budget. We had some decoration ideas and used our creativity to put everything together.
We placed Angry Bird’s on cages, a blue sky backdrop made out of paper and we also used slippers to decorate the table.
To give it some height we built a simple “wood stairs” to arrange some items and a apple crate for the cupcakes’ stands. Ready to use banners decorated the top of the back panel and the bottom of the table. TNT blocks made out of shoes boxes and inexpensive item that everyone can make!”
There are lots of fun things at this party that you can easily recreate.
Look out for the following:
- The fun Bird’s “Poopcorn”
- Amazing cupcake toppers
- Simple but effective table background
- Crates used wonderfully for party styling and adding depth to the table
- Super cute cake pops
- And much much more!
Angry Birds Decoration Ideas
Setting up your Angry Birds decoration doesn’t have to be difficult. Here are a few tips that will ensure your party decoration is a breeze.
- First things first, pick your colors. Stick to your primary colors of Green, red, blue and yellow. This will instantly set the scene.
- Try creating an easy DIY party backdrop in the primary colors. It’s super easy to make and also super cheap.
- Create some Angry Birds balloons by cutting eyes, hair and beaks out of paper and tape them to the balloons. These would look fantastic on either side of the food table or scattered around the party area.
- Use Angry Birds stuffed toys to decorate the area. If you don’t have any of your own, see if friends or family have any you can borrow or check the op shops.
- To replicate the game, gather box’s of different sizes and paint them brown grey and blue.
Angry Birds Food Ideas
Patricia said “We didn’t have a cake on the table, instead we had yummy cupcakes, TNT cake squares and other desserts.
A fun way to play with the desserts that you have is on the food label. This is especially true at children’s birthday parties.
We did “bird’s poopcorn” for popcorn. “Very angry cupcakes”, “bird’s food” for gummies. We had “bird’s worms”, rice krispies squares were called “bricks” and “pig’s cake pops”. We also served store brought cheese chips that all children like. They really had fun with these crazy food names.”
Here are a few other angry bird food ideas you might like to try:
- Easily create themed cupcakes by simply frosting with the primary colors to match the Angry Birds characters. To create the face use a candy corn for the beak, licorice for hair and eye brows and finish with candy eyeballs.
- Make some Angry Birds fruit trays. Use fruit to create Angry Birds faces. Fruit such as watermelon, blueberries, blackberries, strawberries, grapes, pineapple, and apple are perfect for this.
- For some easy Angry Birds pigs, why not use cucumber round slices. Use a straw to pierce two holes in them and you easily create a pigs nose.
- Make Angry Bird pig Oreo cookies by dipping the Oreo into green chocolate melts. Decorate with green smarties for the nose, candy eyeballs and use a candy pen for the features.
Planning a themed party doesn’t have to be difficult and it is something that every busy mom can undertake. This Angry Birds birthday party was easily created with just a few simple pieces displayed in a fun way.Let’s stay in touch. Did you love this Angry Birds birthday party? Sign up to the weekly newsletter to be kept up to date with other easy party, recipe and decoration ideas. You will also have access to a ton of free and fun printable’s.
Vendors and credits:
Sweets, Decor and Photography: Sweet Par-t
Cupcakes: Cake Atelier by Gi Abucater