This post contains affiliate links. We may earn money from the products mentioned in this post, but this is at no cost to you
10 super easy Halloween candy bark recipes the whole family will love. These are the ultimate fun chocolate Halloween treats which kids will enjoy helping to make.
Choose the candy of choice and enjoy this awesome no-bake treat.
- 18 of The Best Halloween Chocolate Treats of All Time
- Easy Candy Filled Jack O’Lanterns
- 8 Of The Best Quick And Easy Halloween Marshmallow Pops
What Is Candy Bark?
Candy bark or chocolate bark has to be one of THE BEST treats you can make.
- It’s a no bake dessert (that win’s points instantly)
- It’s super easy (more bonus points)
- You can literally make it with scraps of candy that you have in the house (total win).
Essentially, candy bark is a thin layer of chocolate topped with various candy, fruit or nuts.
Really, the question is how could you not like chocolate candy bark!
Another great thing about candy bark is that it is SUPER EASY to decorate it according to the holiday you are preparing for.
Literally every holiday there is another opportunity to create more delicious and easy treats. These Halloween candy bark recipes certainly tick all of the box’s.
Plus, the Halloween candy bark can literally be used for so many things.
- Take it to a Halloween party where you have been asked to “bring something”.
- Wrap it up in small bags or cellophane and hand out as party favors. Kids and adults will love this!
- Hand out to trick or treater’s.
- Give as a Halloween teacher’s gift.
- Hand out to class mates for the holiday’s.
- Enjoy in the comfort of your own home with the family whilst watching a movie. Total bliss and clearly my favorite option.
Whatever you choose to do with your bark, you seriously won’t be disappointed.
How To Make Candy Bark
Candy bark can be made in just a few simple steps.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper. You will need the parchment paper to ensure the chocolate doesn’t stick to the pan.
- Melt chocolate chips and pour over the parchment paper.
- Sprinkle goodies of your choice all over the melted chocolate.
- If you would like to add another flavour of chocolate, you can melt this and sprinkle over the top.
- Refrigerate for at least 60 minutes or until set.
- To serve, break into several pieces.
How To Specifically Make Halloween Candy Bark
Here you will find 10 different Halloween candy back recipes that the whole family will enjoy.
1. Google Eyed Chocolate Orange Halloween Bark
Source: Drugstore Diva’s
This chocolate orange bark looks super yummy. I love chocolate and orange together, so this is simply a great combination for me.
The colors are amazing and give a great pop, and the google eyes just pop out of that orange swirl.
2. Pumpkin Patch Oreo Bark
Source: This Ole Mum
A pumpkin patch Oreo bark sounds pretty tempting doesn’t it.
This is a great recipe that includes just 4 ingredients. 4 ingredients to make a super tasty Halloween candy bark.
Sounds awesome right?
If you are an Oreo lover, then this bark must be on your hit list this Halloween.
The pumpkins on the top just make this bark uber cute.
3. Candy Corn Halloween Bark
Source: Upstate Ramblings
Would it be Halloween without some candy corn?
This Candy corn bark is the perfect Halloween treat.
Covered with candy corn, M&M’s, chocolate chips and sprinkles, this has everything you need for the ultimate Halloween candy bark.
4. White Chocolate Candy Corn & Oreo Bark
Source: I Heart Naptime
This is another take on the candy corn bark with this white chocolate candy corn and oreo bark.
This is a super tasty mix of toppings.
5. Graveyard Chocolate Bark
Source: The Decorated Cookie
The Decorated Cookie always has fun treat ideas, and this graveyard chocolate bark is no exception.
You will need to grab a skeleton candy mold to make this one, but I think it’s totally worth it!
6. Frankenstein Chocolate Bark
Source: The Decorated Cookie
Frankenstein has to appear somewhere at Halloween, so why not in the chocolate bark!
The Frankenstein chocolate bark is totally adorable and would be a crowd favorite I’m sure.
7. Spider Chocolate Bark
Source: The Decorated Cookie
Eww….would you like a spider on your chocolate bark? The tutorial will show you exactly how you can achieve this look and it’s super easy too.
8. Bloody Bones Bark
Source: Extreme Couponing Mom
I love this bloody bones bark. It’s an incredibly simple bark to make and the messier the better.
The kids would have a great time creating the ‘bloody’ mess on this one!
9. Peanut Butter Candy Bark
Source: A Princess And Her Pirates
The colors in this peanut butter candy bark are perfect for Halloween.
I love the bright orange and yellow pops of color. This simple combination of flavors will make a delicious Halloween candy bark.
10. White Chocolate Tumeric Bark
Source: Fearless Dining
If you would like to try something completely different then this white chocolate tumeric bark is a must.
It might not be the combination that you would initially think of, but it’s incredibly easy to make, so it’s worth whipping up a batch to see what you think.
There you have it. Halloween candy bark at it’s best. Each of these super simple recipes can be whipped up quickly and easily with the help of your kids.
The kids will enjoy making them and they will certainly enjoy eating them.
Which one are you going to try first?
Need more ideas for Halloween? Check out the best easy Halloween party ideas. You will have a ton of inspiration for different themes, food, decorations and more.
And for more amazing recipes, check out these easy party food ideas. You will find the perfect recipe for Halloween and other holidays, plus lots more easy recipes that the kids will love.
Let’s stay in touch. Do you love the selection of easy Halloween candy bark recipes? Sign up to the weekly newsletter to be kept informed of easy recipe, party and printable ideas. You will also have access to a wide range of free printable’s.