This post contains affiliate links. We may earn money from the products mentioned in this post, but this is at no cost to you
Have you ever thought about creating your own Easter gifts rather than purchasing something standard from the store?
- For all the wine lovers, a great Easter gift is to use printable Easter wine labels. Also perfect to add to your wine if you have been invited to dinner!
- Beer is also a great gift when you can add custom printable beer labels. It makes a great gift idea for the guys that don’t like chocolate!
Chocolate is the typical gift to give at Easter, so this is the perfect place to start getting creative with your unique gifts.
I have designed these Hershey bar wrappers for the standard size bars 1.55oz (43g). You could give multiple bars as a little gift hamper but the great thing is that they are awesome Easter gifts for the kids friends at school.
Do you ever feel like you spend a fortune getting all those little gifts in for all the many friends your children seem to insist on giving to?
Whilst it may not seem much at first, the dollars do add up and before you know it, you have spent more on the school kids than you have on your actual family!
How To Create Your Easter Gifts With Hershey Bar Wrappers
Print as many times as you need using the same PDF file. It’s that easy!
Each wrapper is sized 13.5cm x 13cm. I like to wrap the Hershey bar with foil first, and then add the printable over the top. I think it looks a bit more special this way.
Your kids will love being able to give the gifts, the kids at school will love receiving them, and you have more money left over in your wallet to spend on your family. It’s a total win win situation.
Why stop with the kids? You can easily make your own Easter gifts for your family and friends too! You might like some of these ideas:
- Easter Water Bottle Labels
- Easter Printable’s For Chocolate Bars
- Easter Printable’s From The Easter Bunny
- Egg Carton Easter Printable’s
If you would love more Easter inspiration, follow our Easter Pinterest board here:
What type of Easter gifts do you normally like to give? Have you ever made them yourself?