This post contains affiliate links. We may earn money from the products mentioned in this post, but this is at no cost to you
Last year I posted a recipe for chocolate crackles, but the recipe today is slightly different….it is made with REAL chocolate and doesn’t include copha!
I personally find this recipe has a much more defined chocolate taste, and is somehow more indulgent. Not bad for a kids party food!!
I like to keep things simple and this recipe is no exception to the rule. Using a total of four ingredients, you can’t go too far wrong!
This is also an awesome recipe to make with the kids, so why not clean some kitchen space and whip up some delicious copha free chocolate crackles.
Are you ready for this delicious recipe?
Start by melting the chocolate, butter and golden syrup together.
Keep on the heat until completely melted.
Allow the chocolate to cool slightly, then pour over the cornflakes
Spoon the chocolate crackles into cupcake cases and allow to set, then all you need to do is enjoy!
If you would like to print the recipe off and keep it somewhere safe, then you can do so below. Now you have an excuse to make it over and over again!
- 100g Cornflakes
- 100g butter
- 200g milk or dark chocolate
- 5 tablespoons golden syrup
- 1: Place cornflakes in a bowl and set aside.
- 2: Melt the butter, chocolate and golden syrup together on a low heat.
- 3: Once melted, leave to slightly cool then pour over the cornflakes.
- 4: Mix the ingredients together well.
- 5: Place your 12 cupcake cases onto a tray and spoon in your mixture.
- 6: Place the tray into the fridge until set.
Nutrition Information:Serving Size: 12
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 121Total Fat: 6.1g
Are you a fan of the chocolate crackles with or without copha? This recipe is certainly rich and creamy, so if you like things sweet….then this is the one for you.
Do you have a favourite chocolate recipe you would like to share? Please tell us about it!
- If you have enjoyed this post, please SHARE and PIN it so that others can enjoy it too.
- Thanks for reading