This post contains affiliate links. We may earn money from the products mentioned in this post, but this is at no cost to you, and helps bring you more creative projects. Thank you for supporting Smart Party Planning.
Free printable Father’s day bingo cards. Bingo is easy to play, it’s great for all ages and the superhero theme will make it extra fun for Father’s day.
There are 6 different bingo cards to print, which means there is a whole lot of fun to be had.
The Perfect Father’s Day Activity For Preschoolers
One of the best things that you can do on Father’s day is simply to spend time together.
It’s very easy to get lost in the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Sometimes we forget to actually take a minute to stop and appreciate what is right in front of us.
Day’s like Mother’s and Father’s day give us the time to do exactly what we need to do…STOP.
If you ask my 5 year old what she wants to do when we have spare time in the house, more often than not she will reply that she wants to play a game.
It’s always a fun (challenging) experience as we play together on the floor so not exclude our 1 year old.
But, we also have to deal with Mr 1 crawling over the game and trying to grab anything he can to put in his mouth.
Despite the chaos, my daughter always loves it, and it never stops her from wanting to play games with the family.
These printable father’s day bingo cards make the perfect activity for preschoolers.
It’s an easy game to learn and even Mr 1 could have his own card and enjoy putting his markers on and off.
The best part is that you can download everything you need for free!
Everyone knows how to play Bingo, and if your house is a chaotic as mine, then this is the perfect game that the whole family will enjoy.
Bingo Fun For The Whole Family
Just in case you don’t actually know how to play Bingo, I will include a quick overview for you because we would hate for you to miss out!
1. Hand each player their own Bingo card. I have included 6 different cards for you.
2. Choose one person to be the caller. The caller will pull a square out of a bag and describe what’s on it. (See the attached individual Bingo pieces for this)
3. As the image is described, the image needs to be blocked off on the Bingo card.
4. The aim of the game is to have a line of 5 either vertically, horizontally or diagonally. When this is achieved the person can shout out BINGO.
This is the easiest way to play Bingo, but there are alternative ways to play if you would like to vary things a little.
How To Use The Father’s Day Bingo Printable
1. The first thing you will need to do is download the bingo game from my free printable library.
2. I recommend you print onto white card stock rather than paper, so that you can reuse the game again.
3. There are various ways you can block the images off the cards. You can either cut out blank squares from the grid in the printable pack, or you could use a pencil and mark a cross (but you would have to erase after each game).
4. It’s a good idea for the caller to use a small pouch to place the images in, so they don’t get accused of cheating! This is a very real threat if you have a competitive family.
All you need to do now is have FUN!
Now there is no reason to sit around on Father’s day wondering what to do. It’s time to interact, have some fun and a whole lot of laugh’s.
Print off the Bingo cards now so that you are ready for Father’s day.