The Best Easy Flapjack Recipe
Author: Smart Party Planning
- 200g Margarine
- 2 Tablespoons Golden Syrup
- 200g Sugar
- 100g Oats
- 100g Self Raising Flour
- 150g Crushed Cornflakes
- Melt the margarine and the golden syrup in a pan, but be careful not to overheat.
- Mix the dry ingredients together in a bowl.
- Once the margarine and golden syrup are melted, pour into the dry mixture and mix together thoroughly.
- Place the mixture into a well greased Swiss roll tin and bake in a moderately hot oven (375F, 190C or gas mark 5) for 15-20 minutes until the mixture is just firm.
- Whilst still hot, cut into the desired shape, but leave in the dish until cool (but not cold). Remove onto a wire rack to finish cooling.
Recipe by Smart Party Planning at https://smartpartyplanning.com/flapjack-recipe/