Easy Sweetcorn Muffins Kids Will Actually Love To Eat
- 1 /2 cups (175g) Self Raising Flour
- 90g butter (melted)
- 2 eggs
- 2 x 125g of corn (or creamed corn)
- ½ cup (50g) shredded cheese
- ⅓ cup ( 80ml) milk
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh chives (if desired)
- Preheat oven to 200C/400F
- Line a mini muffin tray with cases
- Melt butter in a pan
- Mix flour, butter, eggs, milk, cheese and chives in a bowl
- Divide mixture into muffin cases
- Bake muffins for 15 minutes.
- Let the muffins stand for 5 minutes and then turn onto a wire rack to cool.
Tip: The muffins can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 days or frozen for 1 month.
Recipe by Smart Party Planning at https://smartpartyplanning.com/easy-sweetcorn-muffins-kids-will-actually-love-to-eat/