This post contains affiliate links. We may earn money from the products mentioned in this post, but this is at no cost to you. Thank you for supporting Smart Party Planning.
We have already hit March so St Patrick’s Day is just around the corner. If you are planning on holding a dinner party to celebrate, then today’s round up of St Patrick’s Day Appetizers will give you plenty of ideas.
- Loving the idea of green food for St Patrick’s day? Check out these 11 delicious green food recipes.
- Desserts are also as good as appetizers to snack on. This white chocolate peppermint slice is to die for and complements a St Patrick’s day event perfectly.
- Don’t forget to serve appropriate drinks.. This selection of St Patrick’s day drinks will provide a ton of inspiration.
5 Delicious St Patrick’s Day Appetizers
The first of the St Patrick’s Day Appetizers that we are going to look at is this cheddar and Guinness dip by The parsley Thief. Guinness and St Patrick’s go hand in hand, so this appetizer is perfect!
These gluten free pesto and gluten free crostini by CarinaBean Creations are quick and easy to make, which I consider to be a bonus whenever catering at a party. If you have anyone who is dairy intolerant then these gorgeous bites are going to be even more of a winner!
These guacamole cups by Gimme Some Oven look absolutely delicious. Being wonderfully green they will be the perfect appetizer or finger food. Everyone loves bite sized food and these are a burst of guacamole and chips all in one bite.
We had to include something Shamrock in this roundup of St Patrick’s Day appetizers and these Shamrock chips by Zakka Life fit the bill perfectly. They are incredibly quick to prepare, so simply yet would be so tasty! Simply serve the chips with your favourite dip and you are onto a winner! To find out how to make them, pop over to the blog!
To finish the week off we are going to look at this lucky spinach quiche by Diamonds For Dessert. These quiches are shaped into 4 leaf clovers, so not only do they taste great, but they look super cute too (and lucky of course).
If you don’t have a clover shaped pan, then it’s not a problem. Head over to obtain the tutorial on how you can also make some lucky quiche!
DON’T MISS MORE ST PATRICK’S DAY FUN IDEAS:
- Make a delicious Irish soda bread which is a great accompaniment to any meal!
- Customize your beer bottles especially for the event, with our St Patrick’s Day beer labels.
- Irish flag St Patrick’s day labels are also perfect for the day.
Has this weeks selection of St Patrick’s Day Appetizers made you hungry? It’s certainly had that effect on me, and I can’t wait to get stuck into these recipes.